6 Ways To Stop Getting Distracted and Start Getting Focused
How many times have you looked at your phone today? How many times in a day do you scroll mindlessly on your favorite social media platform? How many times have you put down your phone to actually finish your work?
Devices distract us from focusing on what needs to be done. Pair that up with a working space or an environment that doesn’t entice creativity and productivity, we often end up losing focus of our goals and wasting our time doing something utterly unproductive.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty talks about the different distractions that block our will to stay ahead with our goals while diverting our focus on unproductive things.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
- 00:49 We all struggle from distractions that affect our focus
- 04:42 Principle #1: Decision fatigue
- 09:47 Principle #2: Starting out your workday by opening your email inbox
- 12:49 Principle #3: Creating the right audio for your working space
- 16:29 Principle #4: Keep books everywhere
- 20:11 Principle #5: Don’t start your day with your phone
- 23:36 Principle #6: Creating a visual environment