Created with Sketch.
No Stupid Questions
35 minutes | Jun 26, 2022
105. Should You Give Kids an Allowance or Make Them Get Jobs?
How do kids learn about money? What’s the big problem with education? And who made "Raiders of the Lost Ark?"
35 minutes | Jun 19, 2022
104. How Simple Is Too Simple?
Why are humans so eager for magic-bullet solutions? Can you explain how a pen works? And how does Angela feel about being forever branded “the grit lady”?
34 minutes | Jun 12, 2022
103. Should Toilets Be Free?
Why do Americans tip so much? What happened when Angie eliminated grading in a college course? And why did almost every pay toilet in the U.S.A. vanish between 1970 and 1980?
38 minutes | Jun 5, 2022
102. What’s So Bad About Nepotism?
43 minutes | Jun 4, 2022
Breaking Up with Perfectionism | WorkLife with Adam Grant
Today, something different; we're sharing an episode of WorkLife with Adam Grant, another podcast we like from the TED Audio Collective. Perfectionism is on the rise–and not just in job interviews when people claim it’s their greatest weakness. But the desire to be flawless is not always productive—or healthy. As a recovering perfectionist, Adam dives into how he managed to abandon the quest for 10s while holding onto his drive for excellence. To hear more episodes on the science of making work (and life) not suck, follow WorkLife with Adam Grant wherever you're listening to this.
39 minutes | May 29, 2022
101. Are You Really "Addicted" to Diet Coke?
36 minutes | May 22, 2022
100. Is It Weird for Adults to Have Imaginary Friends?
36 minutes | May 15, 2022
99. Do You Mind if I Borrow Your Personality?
42 minutes | May 8, 2022
98. Is Having Children Worth It?
38 minutes | May 1, 2022
97. Are Women Really Less Happy Than Men?
29 minutes | Apr 24, 2022
96. Why Is Chick-fil-A Such a Big Deal?
33 minutes | Apr 17, 2022
95. What’s So Bad About Denial?
33 minutes | Apr 10, 2022
94. What to Do When Everything Looks Like a Catastrophe?
31 minutes | Apr 3, 2022
93. Does the Early Bird Really Catch the Worm? Or Could the Night Owl Get There First?
34 minutes | Mar 27, 2022
92. Is Poor Nutrition a Supply Problem or a Demand Problem?
41 minutes | Mar 20, 2022
91. Do You Savor or Gobble?
32 minutes | Mar 13, 2022
90. If America Is a Train Wreck, Why Am I Doing Fine?
30 minutes | Mar 6, 2022
89. How Valuable Is Enthusiasm?
35 minutes | Feb 27, 2022
88. Is Self-Improvement Too Selfish?
32 minutes | Feb 20, 2022
87. What’s So Great About Retirement?
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2022